Time Is Your Greatest Asset - #1 Secret to Success of Mark Cuban
Success in business is not just about having the best business card. You also have to work hard and smart, and of course have some luck. One great way to work smart is to learn from those who have succeeded before us.
Mark Cuban is one person who has gone from sleeping on couches to napping on his private jet. And so he might be one person to learn something from. Here are his top 12 secrets to his success. Click on the image for the full story.
1. Time is the greatest asset
2. It's worth being nice to people
3. No balls, no babies
4. If you don't set aside time to have fun, your work will suffer.
5. You can change fear from an impediment to a motivator.
6. Always be ready for the unexpected.
7. Yelling is OK!
8. There will be times when you're down, but you'll be judged by how quickly you rebound.
9. "It's not whether the glass is half empty or half full, it's who's pouring the water."
10. Aspirations that aren't acted on are meaningless.
11. "Pigs get fat; hogs get slaughtered."
12. It only takes one win to become successful.